Hello Shaker feat. Pretty Pink Posh

Hello everyone, I'm back with a new series for you! I am guesting as a social media contributor with Pretty Pink Posh. I'm so excited to play with all of her stuff. Of course you know my love of shakers so I couldn't wait to start designing with her dies and sequins; and now also her stamps! Paulina has always encouraged me since I first started posting on Instagram. Thanks again Paulina!

So for my first card I used Holiday Pals & the Stitched Duo 3 die to make my shaker with. The sequins inside the shaker are the 4 and 6 mm in Ballerina Pink.

First I used my distress inks to create a blended background. Then I die cut the panel using my Stitch Duo 3 die to create my window for my shaker. I kept the die cut squares to use for the background. Lastly I stamped and colored my images from Holiday Pals.


No comments