Fairy Friends - Waffle Flower

Hello Crafty Friends! I have a slight obsession with fairies (and dragons too to be fair) so I snatched up this set right away. I wanted a little twilight scene for this card so I ink blended some distress oxide ink in blueprint sketch along the top of the card concentrating on the edges. I brought in a little shaded lilac in the center for a soft sky transition. I used twisted citron for the ground which blends nicely with the blueprint sketch to form a darker green. I used copic opaque white for splatter to give that nice starry sky effect.

I was smitten with the dandilion fluffs when I saw them so I just had to add some puff to them. I used Neon Amplify which I had never used before and it worked like a charm! I just put a little bit around one edge and then hit it with my heat tool until it puffed up.

The images are all colored using copics. I added a bit of sparkle to the fairy wings using liquid glue and Lawn Fawns prisma glitter. I finished off the card with a simple white heat embossed sentiment.





No comments