Feathered Friend - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends! Today I decided to do some heat embossing and ink smooshing. I recently picked up the Peacock Friends stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh and I had this idea brewing in the back of mind my for a while. I white heat embossed the feathers all over some watercolor paper in a random pattern. Once embossed I smooshed some Distress Ink (not oxides!) on my easy clean mat. I used Peacock Feathers (obviously had to!) Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio and lastly Wilted Violet. I then used a few copic markers in similar colors to highlight the feathers and make them stand out from the background. I white heat embossed the sentiment as well on some black cardstock.




Distress Ink:
Mermaid Lagoon
Peacock Feathers
Cracked Pistachio
Wilted Violet

Copics:
BG13, 10
BV01, 0000
B01, 0000

No comments