Mer Friends - Hello Sweetums

Hello my crafty friends! I finally got my hands on some of the Hello Sweetums stamp sets. This is my first card with Angie's adorable images. You can learn more about Hello Sweetums here! Not only are her images adorable but Angie is just as sweet as pie too.

So I am always in love with the scenes Nichol makes so you can see some of her influence here. I love the light streaming through the water so I picked up the light rays stencil at the same time as my stamps. I was also inspired by Jenn Shurkus with her rainbow mermaids recently so I played on that theme as well.




The background was made using some Blueprint sketch distress ink blended on the upper 2 thirds of some Bristol paper and some Shaded Lilac which I concentrated into the middle. I used the same Shaded Lilac through the MFT light rays stencil. I stamped the coral with Chipped Sapphire. The sand is in Warm Honey and Spiced Marmalade. The images are all colored with Copic markers.



No comments