All A-Boat You! - Lawn Fawn

Hello Crafty Friends! Can you even handle the cuteness of the newest Lawn Fawn release? I just had to get started right away. I love nautical themed stuff, the colors and the boaty stuff so the first set I had to take out was Smooth Sailing. The tiny critters on the boats, oh my gosh, just my favorite thing! I used to make paper boats and fill them with my stuffed animals and  this set just hit home because of that. Ive also hoarding my Beachside Lawn Fawn papers. I have 3 of the 6x6 petite paper packs. It was time to put it to good use!




I used the Stitched Waves Borders to cut some matching cardstock for my scene as well as the Fancy Wavy Banners for the sentiment which also comes from the Smooth Sailing set. I did some easy copic coloring with BG 78, 75 & 72 for the sailboat flags, some E44 & 43 for the tiny teddy and C5, 3, 1 & 0 for the boats. The heart is a little R29. And thats it! I really hope you like my card and find a little bit of inspiration.


No comments