Sending Sunshine - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends! I have one more card to share with you from the Tropical release from Pretty Pink Posh. We can't wait to start sharing sneaks of the new August with you shortly but in the meantime please enjoy this fun, bright, tropical Flamingo card!






I started this card with the background. Each panel that makes up the card I made with ink blending distress oxide inks using blending brushes on Neenah 110lb paper. I find this combo works best for me. I was ready to give up on the brushes before finding what worked for me.

The sky is done with Dried Marigold, Picked Raspberry and Abandon Coral (which is hidden so not important). The next layer is my sand and I simply used scattered straw. The last panel is the water and I used Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon.

Copic Markers used:
Trees E41, E43, E44; YG23, YG21, YG00
Flamingos: R20, R32, R11 for Flamingo 1 & R81, RV10 & RV11 for the 2nd with a wash of R20 to warm it up.

Stamp set: Tropical Birds - Pretty Pink Posh
Jewels: Caribbean Blue - Pretty Pink Posh

No comments