Merriest Wishes

Hello crafty friends, I'm back again with a card featuring a stencil from the new Pretty Pink Posh release. Whimsical Christmas stencil is probably my favorite from this collection. I spent a long time just playing around making backgrounds. This card came together from that. I grabbed a few things out of my stash like the Stitched Ornament dies and the sentiment came from the Penguin Pals stamp set. A touch of glitter, foil and sequins from the Friendship Mix and voila, Christmas card!




The stencil was held down onto some 110 lb Neenah cardstock with Pixie Spray which is great for intricate dies like this when doing ink blending. I highly recommend it. I used Distress ink and some ink blending brushes. The colors of oxide were Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar. I should mention I do several coats to get an even blend.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments