Cozy Christmas - Waffle Flower

Hello again crafty friends! I am back with my third and final post guesting for the Waffle Flower November release. I am so glad I got to be a part of this months release!

Today I am featuring the new Cozy Cabin Dies which just go perfectly with the Winter Hamster Stamp set.


I die cut all the pieces of the Cozy Cabin die from white cardstock so I use use my distress oxide inks for blending and customizing. The distress oxide colors are Pumice Stone, Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey & Spiced Marmalade. The inside of the windows are colored with copics in B99, B95 & B93 with a little white gel pen detail for snow. The Hamsters are colored in shades of E44, E43 & E40 with accessories in BG78, BG75, BG72, BG12, BG10 & BG0000. Cheeks and heart was done with a little R11 & R20.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment