It's a Tweet Day - Lawn Fawn

Hello Crafty Friends! Im here with card # 3 in my Snow Day Remix patterned paper mini series. I kept the layout pretty similar to the first card, just because I'm really loving all the layers. I got out an older favorite set of mine; It's a mini set, Winter Sparrows. I kept the coloring pretty sparrow like with the browns.


For the main focal panel I did a light bit of distress oxide ink blending in Pine Needles. I brought the blending about halfway up and let it fade off into white. I find it easier to ink up my blending brush and then dab a bit off onto my craft sheet to get the lighter edge. I then stamped the sentiment in black ink and the music notes in Festive Berries oxide ink.



For the copics I used R29, R27, & R24 for the hat and ear muffs, G02, G00 for the scarf and for the birds I used E44, E43 & E41 & their tummies I left white. A little Y35 for the beaks. Lastly I added a bit of Prisma Glitter to the edge of the branch. Because as Jenn says, glitter all the things (especially for Christmas).

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments

  1. This is just so 'tweet'!!! Love the design and your colouring is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also used this stamp set for this challenge but your entry just takes my breath away! Your coloring is so gorgeous and the glitter on the tree is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling! Love that soft blended background. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete