Get Cracking on Christmas - with Jenn Shurkus



My good friend Jenn Shurkus (Shurkus.com) has been doing the Get Cracking series for several years now. This is the start of year 3! Each month on the third Thursday she will be posting new inspiration and hopefully encourage you to get Cracking on Christmas!

If you want to participate (and there is a prize!) head over here to the link up! Or use the hashtag #getcrackingonchristmas on Instagram to participate.

My card today features some older Lawn Fawn; Thanks a Latte & Milo's ABCs along with a stitched circle stackable die. I really tried hard to capture that Rae Dunn look on the mugs. Ha! I really hope you like them.




I used a bit of pattern paper that has been hiding in my stash. For the circle I ink blended around the edges with some Tumbled Glass distress oxide. I stamped the mugs with Lawn Fawns River Rock ink which is a copic friendly grey color. I did some shading around the edges of both mugs in C5 & C3 copics. The candy canes are in R29, R27 & R24 and the snowflakes just a hint of B0000.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to head over to Jenn's blog!


4 comments

  1. Oh my!! That girgham paper is so beautiful!! I am obsessed with this kind of paper LOl!! Just love your card and to participate with you all is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute CAS card. Great for doing in front of TV, assembly line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gingham paper just didn’t it for me, perfect with those coffee mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. buy backlinks for seo

    ReplyDelete