Get Cracking on Christmas - with Jenn Shurkus






My good friend Jenn Shurkus (Shurkus.com) has been doing the Get Cracking series for several years now. This is the start of year 3! Each month on the third Thursday she will be posting new inspiration and hopefully encourage you to get Cracking on Christmas!

If you want to participate (and there is a prize!) head over here to the link up! Or use the hashtag #getcrackingonchristmas on Instagram to participate.


My cards today feature Doodle Bug papers and elements. Using their products allows me to quickly put together a bunch of adorable cards quickly. During Christmas besides my own personal stash I always get people asking to buy cards last minute. They always love the Doodlebug ones so since we are getting a head start I figured Id get a bunch ready to have on hand.
















Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to head over to Jenn's blog!



No comments