Get Cracking on Christmas - January

 


So Happy to be joining Jenn Shurkus from Shurkus.com for another year of Get Cracking on Christmas! Instead of packing away all our new holiday goodies we keep them out. Its never to early to get a head start on all those holiday cards. And if you are like me all of your hoard of Christmas cards is gone and needing to be replenished asap!

Also if you are like me, you still have tons of holiday stamp sets you purchased or got as gifts that you just cant wait to use! I actually stamped out a bunch of images from this Flora & Fauna Driving To The Holidays (its on sale, snatch it up!!) set as soon as I got it so they'd be ready to pop on cards when I had time to craft. I easily have enough left over images for another 10 cards. But here are two examples for you!




I stamped these out using Distress Oxide inks because I love the colors and how well they stamp solid images. No coloring today! 

Thanks for stopping by, see you next month. Don't forget to stop by Jenn's blog for a list of all the hoppers & tune in for her facebook LIVE event. I cannot wait! See you there!

2 comments

  1. Yay, so happy to be part of Get Cracking on Christmas with you! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. get backlinks

    ReplyDelete