A bit of Spring - Pretty Pink Posh


 Hello Crafty Friends! I have a simple distress ink watercolor for you today. 

First I took the entire stamp set and washi taped it to my Misti. Then I used embossing ink to stamp the whole thing onto some watercolor cardstock. I used some white embossing powder and heat set it. I enjoy this technique for watercolor which gives a little more freedom not having to worry for one section to dry before moving onto the next. It also makes it much easier to do the background. 

I don't have an exact list of everything I used but some of the colors are Kitsch Flamingo, Peacock Feathers, Wild Honey, Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron and Dried Marigold. I was just pulling colors at random. 

The dimensions after I trimmed it down ended up being a mini slimline at 3 1/4 by 5 1/4. I am really into alternative card sizes, how about you? 


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments