Oceans of Love - Sweet November Stamps

 Hello Crafty Friends! I am sorry for the rather longer hiatus but I am back again sharing a card using products from Sweet November Stamps. If you all don't follow them and their creator/designer/cardmaker @Amyyoungforever (instagram) then you are seriously missing out. Amy is an amazing colorists and does live demos on facebook as well. I have learned so much from her! 



I am always on a lookout for quirky mermaids, something a little different then the rest. So when I saw this digi I HAD to have it. This is Octavia Softsand & I also used the little heart shaped eel from one of my clear sets Merwees Set #1. In the background I used the little fish from one of the background builder sets as well; Horizon Lines: Under The Sea. I colored her like the little mermaid. Imagine if instead of fighting the sea witch she became the sea witch! The background I did with distress oxides & white pigment ink and a stencil for the sun rays. I will also tell you I thought this card was ruined because some coffee was spilled (by my ever mischievous kitty) and spots got all over this. I was pretty devastated! But instead of throwing it away I used some water to pick up what I could and use the clear bubbles shimmer bubbles with Nuvo Crystal Drops. How did I do?


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments