GCOC - April

 



 

Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for joining me. You should be arriving here from Jenn; a full list of participants is linked over on Jenn's Blog! Jenn is hosting a YouTube live on April 22nd at 8pm Est. sharing how she made this months card; that would be the perfect time to grab some of those supplies and craft along with us. 

This months card features some Doodlebug! Are you doodle collector or a doodle crafter? Ha! I am on a mission to actually use my much hoarded Doodlebug supplies. 



For this card I used some deep red cardstock and hit the edges with some distress ink in black soot (the regular distress ink, not the oxide) and then splattered that with some Gansai Tambi starry colors in White Gold & Yellow Gold for added texture and interest. After that I just added my doodle pops & a Chit Chat banner and finished with a bit of glitter to the brims of the hats on the two elves.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments