GCOC - May

Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for joining me. You should be arriving here from Jenn; a full list of participants is linked over on Jenn's Blog! Jenn is hosting a YouTube LIVE on YouTube Friday,May 20th at 8p ET sharing how she made this months card; that would be the perfect time to grab some of those supplies and craft along with us. 

For this months card I kept it pretty simple but striking. Something about the bright white against the dark background makes me heart sing.



I used distress oxide ink on Bristol paper in Picked Raspberry, Villainous Potion & Chipped Sapphire. Definitely a new combo for me but so bold! Added some texture and shine with starry colors water color in white gold. I then white heart embossed the small sentiment and cut the larger from Cole’s ABCs. And that’s it! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments