GCOC - June

 

Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for joining me. You should be arriving here from Jenn; a full list of participants is linked over on Jenn's Blog! Jenn is hosting a YouTube LIVE on Thursday, June 16th at 8p ET sharing how she made this months card; that would be the perfect time to grab some of those supplies and craft along with us. 

More of the simple yet striking card designs. This cute little scene is a digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller creative studios. This is the "Cuddle Up" Christmas digital stamp. 



For the background I used a deep red cardstock I had on hand. I then inked the edges using black soot distress ink (not oxide) to darken the edges and draw your eye in. I know I do this a lot for Christmas cards and that's because I like the dramatic contrast it brings to pop out your image. Plus being a redhead I love red, of course :) 

Copics: G02, G00. G000, R29, R27, R24, E47, 44, 43, 41. C3, C0, R11 

No comments