GCOC - July

 


Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for joining me. You should be arriving here from Jenn; a full list of participants is linked over on Jenn's Blog! Jenn is hosting a YouTube LIVE tonight Thursday, June 21st at 8p ET sharing how she made this months card; that would be the perfect time to grab some of those supplies and craft along with us. 

No card for me today! But I AM hosting a giveaway. To enter you have two weeks (until August 4th) to make a new get cracking on Christmas card and post it to Instagram.  Be sure to tag the hashtag #getcrackingonchristmas and also @cardsbysharna on Instagram so I know you mean to enter my giveaway. This is for 18 and over continental US only (sorry international friends I will try and do a separate one for you when I can get the logistics worked out). The winner will get a 25$ gift card to Butterfly Reflections Ink! Can’t wait to see your creations!! 

Thanks for visiting! 

3 comments

  1. Thanks sooo much for the chance Sharna! Time to GET CRACKING :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I am finishing up the card I was working on during Jenn's live video! Will post on IG soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted a card on IG, but can't seem to tag you on that post!

      Delete