GCOC - August

 


Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for joining me. You should be arriving here from Jenn; a full list of participants is linked over on Jenn's Blog! Jenn is hosting a YouTube LIVE August 25th at 8p ET sharing how she made this months card; that would be the perfect time to grab some of those supplies and craft along with us! 

My card this month features the absolutely fantastic Nutcracker set from Avery Elle Jenn featured last month! I just couldn't resist them. Watching the Nutcracker ballet as a kid was one of my favorite winter activities.


The background I did starting with a light blue cardstock base and inking the edges first with Tumbled Glass distress oxide and then darkened it with some Broken China creating a highlighted area in the middle to draw the eye in. I then splattered the background using yellow gold starry water color. 

I finished up the card by white heat embossing the sentiment on a black cardstock strip and some diamond stickles.

Copic Markers used: E40, 43; Y35; YR31, YR31, 30; R29, 27, 24, 20; N10, 8, 6,4, 2; C0; B02, 00, 0000.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments