GCOC - October



 


Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for joining me. You should be arriving here from Jenn; a full list of participants is linked over on Jenn's Blog! Jenn is hosting a YouTube LIVE on October 27th at 8p ET sharing how she made this months card; that would be the perfect time to grab some of those supplies and craft along with us! 

My card this month features the new Mama Elephant stamp set Secret Santa and the dies from Bold Merry Words. There is a coloring demo up for you on my Instagram reels if you want to see! (Cardsbysharna)


After coloring I took a background piece of Neenah cardstock and ink blended in two shades of red. Once the ink dried I went over it with the very glittery Lawn Fawn stencil paste. Because Christmas cards need sparkle!! And boy does it shine! I promise the C in Christmas is red in real life but my window light just wanted to show all the glitter so it’s kind of blown out! Next I die cut the sentiment from another piece of Neenah to layer on top. Don’t forget the inside piece! Lastly I splattered with black ink and made a mess 😂. 

And that’s it! It’s a very simple card that will be easy to make more of in the coming weeks because we are getting down to the wire here folks!! Holiday cardmaking is in full swing! If you haven’t joined us before now I REALLY suggest starting so you aren’t stressed come holiday time. 

Copics: R29, R24, R22; E11, E51, E00, R20; BG10; N2, N0; E29, E25, E23, E21; N8, N6

Distress Ink: Festive Berries, Candied Apple. With Lawn Fawn Fairy Dust Stencil Paste on top. 

No comments