Give Cheer - RAM

 Hello Crafty Friends! It’s that time a year again when all holiday crafting collides; from Fall to Halloween to Christmas! I’m here today with some Christmas inspo for you featuring a “Bunny & Guinea: Christmas Gift” that’s a bit different from my normal color schemes. 


I actually colored this image before I decided on my background. I went fairly traditional with the reds and greens in the image. 

For the background I wanted to really make the image pop and ended up settling on this grey cardstock. It ended up being a perfect match for Hickory Smoke distress oxide ink. So I went and blended all around the edge creating a spotlight effect for the image. Then I brought in the black soot and kept it just around the outter edge. But then I felt like I wanted to add some Christmas Sparkle so I used some of Lawn Fawn liquid stardust. This image does not how how this truly glitters in the light! 

Copics used: E55, E53, E51, YR27, YR24, YR21/W1, R29, R24, R22, R20, G28, G24, G21, G12.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments