Merry Xmas - Ram

 Hello Crafty Friends! Back with some more fun digital images from Ram Stamps. Todays card features ‘Woodland Santa’. 


First I started with my distress oxide background in Kitch Flamingo, Tumbled Glass and Shaded lilac with a little starry colors in white gold for some splatter. I went a little non traditional with the Pinks for Santa. I also went about my layout a bit differently as well. I think we often feel like we have to use a whole image but today I decided to cut mine in half and have him coming in from the bottom. I feel like this really draws your eye up to the sentiment. 



The sentiment is die cut from plain white cardstock but I added Stickles in diamond to give it some extra sparkle. I also added it to Santa around his hat and outfit and the snow on the trees. 

Copics:

E53, E51, E44, E43, E4, E29, E27, E25, RV13, RV11, RV00, G28, G24, G20, BG10, N1

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments