Llama Tell You - Lawn Fawn

 Happy Friday Crafty friends! Just a short post featuring some Lawn Fawn goodies. 

I made this card live on stream and I had so much fun with my friends. It’s a lot of fun to be creative and get live input. 

I started with ink blending the background with distress oxide on Neenah cardstock. After it dried I splattered with some  starry watercolors.

I used a few different shades of brown copics for the Llama. I actually colored the blankets red at first but ended up changing my mind. But instead of redoing all my coloring I just restamped the blanket three times, cut them out, and pasted them on top. 

Lastly I cut the mountain slopes out of the Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to finish my scene. 

Supplies from Lawn Fawn: 

Llama tell you 

Stuck on you

Baaah Humbug (sentiment)

Stitched Hillside borders 


Plus distress oxide in Peacock Feathers, Uncharted Mariner & Black Sooth.



No comments