Flying By - Mama Elephant

 I’m not a big Valentines Day person. But I sure do love the color palette. I was finally in the mood to create with these colors after a whole lot of icy winter cards!


For this card I started the background with the lighter two inks Saltwater Taffy & Worn lipstick and did a blend between the two. Once dry I added a cloud stencil from MFT and used the darker colors Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves right along the edge so the background colors still peek through. Then I copic colored and die cut my images; heat embossed my airplane trails and die cut the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment using the same seedless preserves oxide ink. I love how this turned out! 

Stamps:

Mama Elephant Little Agenda Airplanes

Mama Elephant Swinging Boarders

Mama Elephant Easy Sentiments


Distress Oxide Ink:

Saltwater Taffy

Worn Lipstick

Picked Raspberry 

Seedless Preserves 


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments