New Card - Zebra Card


Hello everyone! Today I have a card for you featuring one of my favorite stamp companies, Lawn Fawn. You will see I have a slight obsession when it comes to products designed by Kelly. They are just so adorable!

Anyways, the card today is very simple. I took some light blue card stock at around 3.5 x 3.5in (about I hardly ever measure and tend to eyeball everything). This I embossed with my cloud embossing folder & my big shot. Then I cut a smaller piece of green card stock and rounded the top for my zebra's to dance on. The Zebra's are from lawn fawn's 'critters on the savannah'. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. The coloring on this card was using Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I stamped the grass using a stamp from the same set with versamark ink and embossed it using clear embossing power to give that tone on tone look. The sentiment is also from this set and is stamped in stazon black ink.  Lastly I trimmed a small hole on the side of the card to slip my twine through.

Used in this card:

No comments