"Big Foot" Card



So I couldn't resist having a different twist on the "Yeti" stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I think he makes a very adorable "Big Foot" type creature. =) I did the background coloring with distress inks. I smeared all the colors on my craft sheet used my water brush to pick up the colors instead of coloring on the paper directly and then getting it wet. I used water color paper for this as well. Just the normal pad you can pick up at any craft store, I cut them into what ever size I need. The papers are from the new into the woods set from Lawn Fawn. The water color paper is on foam squares & the orange patterned paper is on a double layer to pop it out more.

Products Used:


If you want to play along too, be sure to visit Lawnscaping Challenge Blog.


4 comments

  1. He is SOOOO cute! And you rocked the patterned papers, too. They look awesome!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like playing. I am enjoying all the creative sharing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sharna, I love your watercoloring. I love the scene that you created with the cutie Yeti.
    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete