Yeti & Bigs

Hi! I haven't posted in a while. Got a new card for Lawnscaping Challenge. I adore texture for winter cards because I really love snow.  I made the yeti into a Bigfoot so the yeti had a little friend. I used masking pen over them so I could shade the background. I use the molotov pen. Its a ton of fun. I got mine at Hobby Lobby if you can't find it. Its by the painting section not the crafter's section. I used wink of stella for some snowflakes in the background and snow is embossing paste. I love it for the snow, its got lots of height to it. And the brown background is a wood texture embossing folder.




This is for:

http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2015/09/lawnscaping-challenge-texture-sponsored.html

3 comments

  1. HI Sharna, I really love this card. It's so adorable. The layering on different papers is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness!! Just love your winter scene with those adorable Yetis! I LOVE the texture in the snow!! Adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete