I Wheelie do!

Totally inspired by Vanessa to dig out my Hamster set after seeing her newest addition. Working on some Valentine cards and thought this would fit the new challenge at Lawn Fawnatics too. I also decided this year I would use more of my pattern paper hoard. I buy like three of every pack and still hate cutting into it! Am I alone in this??  Background is a simple watercolor with distress inks and the hamster was masked out before I stamped the wheel over top so it looks like he is running on it. I colored the hamster and the wheel with copics.




Supplies:
Wheelie Like you stamp set - Lawn Fawn
Wheelie Like you lawn cuts - Lawn Fawn
Really Rainbow petite paper pack - Lawn Fawn
Baby Skunk line dance petite paper pack (retired) - Lawn Fawn

1 comment

  1. super cute card! I love the clean and simple style and that cutie is one of my fave!! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete