Pretty Pink Posh August Release 2019

Happy New Release day crafty friends; See the new arrivals at Pretty Pink Posh!

I don't know about you but Fall is definitely my season so I was super excited to get this release. Halloween is a big deal in my house. We decorate; we trick or treat for several days (there are lots of "trunk or treat" and store "treat" days by us!). So of course I had to make a Halloween Card!


This card features the new coordinating dies from the Boo Stamp set. I used the dies by themselves and decided to use some of the new stencils being released; there are six new stencils! The B is ink blended using Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink and splattered with gold watercolor. The first O is using the new Spider Web stencil and ink blended with Black Soot distress Oxide ink. The last O is using the new Pumpkin Background stencil blended with Ripe Persimmon and Dried Marigold distress inks. I also used some of the new jewel packs; Boo, to accent  and splattered a simple white background with more black distress ink.




This is a full view of the Pumpkin Background stencil. I used all the inks pictured; Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey & Fossilized Amber. There are so many amazing stencils in this release you have to check them all out. Get the bundle here!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments