PPP Poinsettia Tag - 25 days of Christmas Tags


So happy to be joining Tracey McNeely for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 with Pretty Pink Posh Team. You can Find out more about this fanatastic hop by visiting Tracey's Blog Here

Today's Sponsor is Pretty Pink Posh
All the fabulous sponsors can be seen here!



There is a linkup for one more prize--The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 Superstar!  There is a special prize for one lucky person who has completed all 26 days of the challenge accurately!


And for my Tag today I am featuring the new Pretty Pink Posh Poinsettia dies. The flower portion is diecut using some plain white cardstock while the center along with the leaves are cut using some silver sparkle cardstock. I added just a touch of  Caribbean Blue jewels for added sparkle. The background is inked with distress oxide ink in Peacock Feather. To finish the tag off I heat embossed Merry Christmas from the Holiday Greetings stamp set in Platinum.







Thanks for stopping by!


24 comments

  1. The contrast between the blue and white is stunning. I love everything about this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag caught my attention immediately... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and elegant tag. Love the white bloom against the ombre background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - I love your soft colour in the background. This is an elegant tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan to lift this - such fab inspiration - a beautiful tag! Love that background and white poinsettia! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the background color against the white poinsettia. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolutely stunning tag! I love the way the white poinsettia pops on that beautiful background you created. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these poinsettias and the color is a winner for me. Love those colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag! I love the white and silver poinsettia against the Peacock Feather background! Fabulous color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Love the white with a blue background and the silver pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tag! It was my inspiration for my tag today. The ornaments in your pictures are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning tag, Sharna. The silver embossing is beyond beautiful. Such an elegant and well put together project. Lovely showcasing for Pretty Pink Posh, and I thank you for the inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharna this is such a beautiful tag, the simplicity and the beautiful blue makes my heart go pitter patter! Thank you so much for joining me today as my guest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The background color is gorgeous.
    Love the white poinsettia against
    it. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The white poinsettia on the blue is just wonderful. Lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful white poinsettia on your tag. I also like how you added just a touch of silver to your tag with the sentiment and centers on the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't know what went wrong but have tried to comment twice and it disappeared both times. Tag is stunning.
    Tricia Podmore

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous and elegant tag! Lovely design and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was such a striking design and one that I hope to go back to when I have a little more time. Thanks for inspiring me to CASE your beautiful designs. Hugs, Autumn
    http://sewpaperpaint.blogspot.com/2019/12/how-to-host-holiday-craft-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely love the cards and tag. Beautiful colours and beautiful colouring.
    πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete