Snow Much Fun - Mama Elephant

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card featuring some Mama Elephant stamps and dies. I just love the whole little agenda series. I have several cards coming up featuring them. Today's card is all about the Little Snowman Agenda! I have paired this up with the Star Grid Window.



I stared off today's card by die cutting the Star Grid Window into some Neenah 110lb plain white cardstock. I then taped all the stars into place from the back with washy tape so I would have a flat surface to do my ink blending. I inkblended using a large blender brush and distress oxide ink in Shaded Lilac which I brought down 2/3rds of the way. Near the top I added a little bit of Blueprint Sketch to deepen the color. Once my blending was done I splattered the whole panel using plain water, distress ink in Shaded Lilac as well as some Gansi Tambi starry watercolors in white gold and light gold. I then heat embossed a sentiment from Mini Merry Messages in Liquid Platinum. Once I was done I removed the washi and affixed the window portion directly to my cardbase. The stars themselves were popped up using foam tape.



The little snowmen I colored in using copics I thought went well with the background colors. for the snowmen bodies themselves I used a little BV000 for the shading. The blues are all B69, B66 & B63. I colored the heart and one of the presents using RV10 & RV00. Greys are N8, N6 & N4. Lastly I added some Silver Mini Star confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for Stopping by!


No comments