Warm Hearts - Lawn Fawn

Hello Crafty Friends! For card number two in my Lawn Fawn patterned paper mini series I have done an all paper card with no stamping! I had originally made this one for the Lawn Fawnattics die challenge but with the craziness of the holidays I didn't get it finished in time.



I just could not resist this bunny paper and was trying different things with it but really wanted it to shine. I had cut the second paper with the sentiment already printed on it to use as the next layer. So I dug through my stash of dies and found the Outside In Stitch Christmas Tree stackables and the second largest tree was perfect and simple. It really lets the papers take center stage. I decided to make a small shaker and used some Sparkling Clear Sequin mix inside. All of the paper on this card can found in the Snow Day Remix collection.

Thanks for Stopping by!


No comments