Fly Away with Me - Lawn Fawn

Hello Crafty Friends! I am taking part of the "For the Birds" Lawn Fawnatics challenge this week. I have two cards to share featuring some older much loved sets. I didnt realize until this challenge just how many Lawn Fawn sets includes birds; a lot!


No I didn't get an advanced set of papers, I still had my original paper pad! Its very loved and running super low so I was sooooooo excited to see it being re released coming in the Spring collection. I used the stitched circle stackables for the center panel using some merman carstock. I heat embossed a sentiment from the Hello Sunshine stamp set with Lawn Fawn white embossing powder. The clouds and little birds are also from the same set. I used Y35, Y13 & Y11 copics on the birds. I added some sparkle using the glitter pen to the solid cloud. I simply adore how this turned out.






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments