Thanks Owl Lot - Lawn Fawn

Hello Crafty Friends! I am taking part of the "For the Birds" Lawn Fawnatics challenge this week. This is my second entry. I didnt realize until this challenge just how many Lawn Fawn sets includes birds; a lot!



Another of my favorite Lawn Fawn paper pads was this fall one. I am REALLY hope they bring this one back too! A girl can dream right? The owls come from the So Owlsome stamp set along with the little branch. The Owls are outside of my normal favorite browns, I chose E74, E72 & E70 for the more purple undertone. I liked how it looked with the background paper the best. I thought the apples went with the whole apple tree theme. The sentiment is the Scripty Thanks die cut. And the smaller sentiment comes from the same So Owlesome stamp set that is white heat embossed on black carstock.


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment