Bring it Back - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 71

Hello Crafty Friends! Today's post is for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! If you love Lawn Fawn you should definitely play along. This months challenge is to Bring it Back; use an older craft product, stamp set, embellishment etc. Today I used an older set, an older technique and an older embellishment!







My card features the older stamp set Blue Skies; one of my favorites that came out in 2013. I did a watercolor wash technique for the background that I hadn't practiced in a while and I love how it turned out. And of course some rainbow hot air balloons because who can resist rainbowing all the things right? For my older embellishment I chose some diamond stickles. I forgot how much I love the sparkle. Thanks to Christy Gets Crafty for the reminder on how great Stickles is still. 





Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments

  1. I love this card ... and isn't Christy the best inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sharna, this is absolutely AMAZING!!! You are so super talented - coloring beyond Words!!!! I LOVE this card sooo much!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Karin thank you so so much for your kind comment.

      Delete