Monkey Business - Mama Elephant

Hello Crafty Friends! Im here today with a Mama Elephant card featuring Little Monkey Agenda and Swinging Boarders. I mean these were just a perfect match, which I suppose is the point! I also used a sentiment from Birthday Messages.



The background I die cut using Framed Tags die. Once it was die cut I taped it from the back so I could do some seemless ink blending. You can wait of course, but I like the definition it gives doing it first. I started with a layer of cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide in the middle of the panel, then I brought in Lucky Clover and on top of that I added Evergreen Bough. I stamped the background vines in the same Evergreen Bough ink to fill in the top 2/3rds of the panel.



I stamped and die cut several of my favorite monkeys from the Little Monkey Agenda and one more vine border for the focal images. I colored them using copics.

Browns: E47, E44, E43, E53 & E51
Pinks: R20, R11 & R00
Greens: G02, G00 & G000

Lastly I white heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock and added three green heart enamel shapes to finish it off. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments