New Baby, New Release - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello crafty friends! Its new release time for Pretty Pink Posh and its one you aren't going to want to miss! Today I am featuring the new Little One stamp set as well as the older Storybook One die I used to make the shaker.



For the card today I used a no line ink to stamp the sweet little lamb. I used some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to do some coloring. I used a little yellow to match with the sequins I wanted to add to the shaker. I'm loving the no line look but this was one of my first attempts that I have been satisfied with.




I used some mint patterned paper. I just love yellow, grey & mint for baby cards. They work no matter the baby. Yellow happens to be my favorite color as well. I used a few sequins for a pop on the card; Lemon Drop, Marshmallow & Sparkling clear.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments