Miss Seaing you Friend - Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello Crafty Friends! Sorry its been a minute but I have some Pretty Pink Posh goodness to share with you today. Of course I had to do a few slim line cards. I am loving this style. I got out my much loved Sea Friends stamp set. 

First I inked my background with distress oxides in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch & Chipped Sapphire. I used some shimmer powder and added water and splattered my background to act as my bubbles. I also added some splatters in a few brown distress ink colors to my sand. 




Then I used some bristol smooth cardstock to stamp out my images and some tombow markers to watercolor them in. (Im sorry I dont have the marker colors listed) 

Lastly I stamped out my sentiment from the stamp set on some regular which cardstock and cut it out. 


Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments