Big Bear Hugs - Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello Crafty Friends! I am back with some Pretty Pink Posh inspo.  This one features the bears from Bear Friends stamp set. And one of the frames from Stitched Photo Frames dies.

First I used distress oxide inks to blend my background. I started with Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimon & Barn Door. After I let the ink dry I splattered it with light gold from the Starry Watercolors Gansai Tambi watercolor pallet. 




Then I white heat embossed the sentiment from the set that says "Bear Hugs" and the companion sentiment "From me to you" is white heat embossed on black cardstock and popped up. The images were stamped right on to the stitched squares and I copic colored them. E55, E53, E50, R20, YR02, YR00, E74, E70, Y38, Y35, Y31, BG000, BG10. And that's it!



Thank you for stopping by!

No comments