LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 102 – ALL THINGS OCEAN

 Hello Crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card to take part in the newest Lawn Fawn challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatic's blog. This challenge is All Things Ocean! 


So for my card today I used a bunch of stuff I had that were extras in a class I just took with Jenn Shurkus called "Mermazing". I highly recommend it. You can take it now even after its no longer live.



For the background we used distress Ink (not oxide) in Salvages Patina and Wilted Violet. This was an extra background I had after playing with the ink smooshing technique. I stamped a few fish and coral directly onto the background using the same inks. The ground I ink blended with Scattered Straw. I stamped the little sea you soon sentiment with Salvaged Patina Oxide since I knew it would layer right over that yellow ink due to the oxide properties.



The images are stamped on Bristol cardstock and colored using my Tombow markers. I wanted a change from my normal copics. I just loved how bright and fun they turned out. And of course "All the Glitter" for them. If you really want to get into glitter I highly recommend Jenn's classes. She has so many tips and tricks.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments