LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 108 - Entry

 Hello Crafty Friends! I am entering the newest challenge (108) photo challenge for Lawn Fawnatics! Nothing like slipping in last minute. 


This image inspired the background on my card. I die cut a circle of masking paper and placed it on my white cardstock. I used distress oxide ink in cracked pistachio right around the moon and into that I blended in peacock feathers to the outer edge. It wasn't dark enough for me to go with the photo so I added some blueprint sketch very lightly to the edges. Lastly for the background I added some splatters with liquid stardust. I colored my die cut images with copics and added glossy accents to the candy for an extra detail.






Copics:
YR02, 04, 07; 14, 16, 18
G21, 24
BG10, 13
E11, 51, 000
BV01, 04, 0000

Supplies:
Stitched Hillside Background landscape
Scalloped Treat box  Haunted House add on
Costume Party Stamp set & dies



2 comments