September - Get Cracking On Christmas

  Hello Crafty Friends! It’s time for another installment of Get Cracking on Christmas hosted by Jenn Shurkus. Every month on the 3rd Thursday we are here with fresh inspiration for you! Please check out Jenn's blog for a full list of each months participants. Don't miss Jenn's LIVE on YouTube September 17th at 8pm ET. www.youtube.com/jennshurkus where she will have a demo on how she put together her card for this month!   


This months card features some fun Lawn Fawn products! I hadn't gotten to these mug dies last year so I absolutely had to use them before I get distracted by tomorrows new release!! 




For this card I started with Lawn Fawns mermaid cardstock which I then blended on with Peacock distress oxide ink around the edges leaving a little cardstock showing in the middle. Then I added Mermaid lagoon on top of that. Once I this ink dried I added some white gold Starry Watercolor splatter for a snowy look. I die cut the mug frame out of some red cardstock scrap I had and the background mug from Lawn Fawn Snow Day remix. I used some white sequin mix for my shaker. I die cut the marshmallows out of plain white carsdtock and added stickles in diamond as an accent. (Gotta have some glitter somewhere, right Jenn??) Lastly I die cut my letters using Cole's ABCs and stamped the smaller Holiday sentiment in Peacock distress ink. 

Supplies:



No comments