Time for Hot Cocoa - Mama Elephant

 Hello my crafty friends! I have this fun Mama Elephant card to share with you today. How many Christmas cards have you done so far this year? Im working on my last batch but its been so much easier now that I do at least one a month all year long! But its crunch time even for me so I am working in batches on easy cards with relaxing coloring (check out my Instagram to see my coloring reel for this card!)

For the background I took a piece of dark teal 110# cardstock and ink blended all around the edges with a blender brush using distress ink in Black Soot. This really is a simple technique and draws your eye into the focal image. Once that was done and dry I went ahead and splattered it with my Gansai Tambi Starry Colors in white gold for a snowy look and extra interest with a hit of shimmer. 

The images are copic colored as shown on Insta. 

Marker colors:
C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, R10 for cheeks, YR14, YR00 for beaks/feet (penguins)
R49, R29, R24 (Hat & Candy canes)
BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10 (Mug)
E49, E47, E44 (Chocolate)
E41 (marshmallows)

Supplies:
Hot Cocoa - ME
Little Penguin Agenda - ME
Holiday Messages - ME

 

No comments