GCC - Feb



 


Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for joining me. You should be arriving here from Jenn; a full list of participants is linked over on Jenn's Blog!  We have all been there; the holidays are over but you have a huge stash of unused supplies you just got that you'd love to give some love to! Well here's your chance to do so!! Jenn is hosting a YouTube live on Friday Feb 18th at 8pm Est. that would be the perfect time to grab some of those supplies and craft along with us. 

Todays card is a more CAS card easy to make into multiples. It’s actually based on a some Christmas PJs of mine! 


First I used some distress watercolor paper to watercolor a simple background with some distress oxides in Tumbled Glass and Broken China. Then I colored my mugs and toppings from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Thanks a Latte. Lastly I stamped my sentiment directly on my card once the background was fully dried. I think I’m going to make a bunch in some different color combos. 


Supplies:
Merry Messages - Lawn Fawn
Thanks a Latte - Lawn Fawn

Distress Oxide Inks:
Tumbled Glass
Broken China

Copic Markers:
G28, 17, 05 &02
RV69, R29, 27, 24
E47, 44, 43

No comments