GCC - March



 


Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for joining me. You should be arriving here from Jenn; a full list of participants is linked over on Jenn's Blog! Jenn is hosting a YouTube live on March 24th at 8pm Est. sharing how she made this months card; that would be the perfect time to grab some of those supplies and craft along with us. Can you believe its March already?? I sure can't. Its finally starting to warm up here and I've started my spring planting.

Todays card features the Lawn Fawn stamp set Penguin Party and Mini Slimline Stackables

 

First I  took some Salvaged Patina distress oxide and lightly inked the sky for my background. I took some cool grey copics for my penguins in C5, C3, C1 & C0 with a little YR02, & YR00 for the beaks and feet. The igloo I used a bit of BG10 just around the edges of the lice blocks. For the sentiment I did some masking so I could use the Salvaged Patina for the large Smiles part of it. And lastly I added some Stickles in Crystal for some added sparkle snow in the sky!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments