Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #120 Entry

 Hello Crafty Friends! I am back this month with another entry for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #120. This one is all things Birthday so I couldn't resist. 


For the background I inked the entire card with the new Saltwater Taffy distress oxide ink. Its such a gorgeous color! I then took the longer strawberry field stamp from the Berry Special set and stamped it in Abandoned Coral. For the mice I copic colored them with N5, N3 & N0. I used the N5 very sparingly in just a few places because I wanted them to be fairly light. The strawberries and overalls I did in R29, R35, R22 & R20. The sign is colored with E37, E35 & E31. I then inked another paper with those same copics and that's what I used to die cut my big sentiment. Once die cut I covered it with the new Sparkle Glaze.   I stamped the rest of the sentiment in more black ink before adding Sweet to a wavy Banner and popping it up in the middle with foam tape.                      


Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. Very cute card! I love that you stamped tonal colored strawberries in the background! It is such a fun layout! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete