Elphie Splash - Lawn Fawn

 Hello Crafty Friends! I am back with an entry for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #123 - Create a Scene! Nothing more fun than creating scenes with Lawn Fawn stamp sets. You can mix and match to your hearts content always knowing the images all work together seamlessly.



For todays card I used the mini set Elphie Selfie Flip-Flop for my main images, & Beary Rainey Day for the supporting images and sentiment. I couldn't resist making it a mini slimline too. 

I used distress oxide ink in Salvaged Patina and Hickory Smoke on some Bristol smooth cardstock. I then splattered the background with some Gansai Tambi starry watercolor in white gold for some texture and the appearance of rain. 

The sentiment I stamped using Versafine Onyx Black which I find is the darkest when stamping over oxide inks. While that dried I colored my images using copics. Once I glued on the clouds I took the single raindrop from the Beary Rainey Day set to stamp under the lower two using the same Salvaged Patina ink.

Copics Used: N4, N2, N0, C0; R00; BG13, BG11, BG10; G000, G00 (there is a Reel up on my Instagram/Tiktok @ CardsBySharna showing the coloring of the main images)

No comments