Spring Showers - Mama Elephant

 Hello Crafty Friends! I am here today with a fun little card featuring a Mama Elephant stamp set Flower Shower & Lil Cat agenda. Inspired by all the rain we have been getting here I just couldn't resist.



On some Bristol cardstock I first used some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink coming down from the corner. Then I placed my cloud stencil and using Peacock Feathers Oxide I filled in the rest. Once dry I stamped on my sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink because I find it stamps the best over the oxide. I got out my white Gel Pen and added some tiny raindrops to set the mood.

I copic colored the tiny cats (there is a reel over on my Instagram, CardsbySharna, if you want to see the coloring!) I used YR 24, 21, & 30 for the cat bodies & added E99 for the stripes with a bit of R20 for the cheeks. For the flower I used B02, 00. For the stem of the flower and the puddle I used BG13, 11, 10.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments