Winter Wishes - Ram

 Hello Crafty Friends! Can you believe its December already?? Where did this year go! Well at least we have a new release to stave off the holiday stresses with. I'm here today with 'Snowman Globe' digi from Ram Stamps and I am totally smitten! Isnt it just the cutest ever? I love me a good snowman & you NEED to add this one to your collection.

For the background on this card I started with some pink cardstock and did some spotlight blending with distress oxide in Saltwater Taffy. You can find a reel on my insta with a demo of this technique if you are interested.

I colored with copics and hand cut my Snowman Globe by hand. As a finishing touch I added some glitter to it as well as the snowbanks and a little glossy accents to the stars.

Copics: BG13, BG11, BG10, N8, N6, R20, R11 RV00, YR02, YR00

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments