Yeti.Set.Go! - New Lawn Fawn

I got a bunch of new Lawn Fawn new release stamps & paper sets. I will be doing more posts with each set. Today I went a little crazy over Yeti Set Go. The adorable Yeti was impossible to resist. While I know this will be more popular in the coming months I couldn't resist a little playtime now.

1.  
2. 
3. 


For card 1 I used the yeti stamp and and a snow flakes in a repeating pattern to create the border. The yeti was colored with copic marker BG15 Aqua. I just did a simple wash of color, no shading. The card base is a deep grey from Bazzill basics. I don't have the exact color as it was my last piece and it was a scrap. It is 5 1/4 x 4 1/4. Most of my cards are done on those dimensions. The ribbon is American Crafts Aqua polka dots. The sentiment is stamped on a light grey Bazzill and I cut it out as a banner. 

For card 2 I stamped the yeti on some white card stock, colored him with BG10 cool shadow and cut him out. I used a black marker (crayola super tips because I had them on hand) to finish the edge. I then stamped the trees on another sheet of white paper and outlined the bottom of each branch also with cool shadow to make them pop a bit. I don't have the exact size, as I usually eyeball everything. The card base is 5 1/4 x 4 1/4 and I nestled the other layers down from that. The white/blue layer is square. Anyways, I cut the wave into the white card stock for the snow and glued it onto a piece of blue polka dot paper. The sentiment is stamped on white card stock and I cut it out as a banner and layered it onto some dark grey card stock .  Lastly I added some silver sequins.

For card 3 I stamped 2 yeti on some white card stock and colored one with copic marker C1 cool grey and the other in BG10 cool shadow. I added a small flower crystal to the "girl" yeti. I cut two wavy pieces of white card stock and layered them on a piece of Studio Calico Nantucket. I used foam tape to pop it up. I tucked the yeti behind the "snow" and popped them up with foam tape as well. The sentiment is stamped on white card stock and I cut it out as a banner and glued it on with a slight wave in the middle to give it some dimension on the card.

For card 4 I used my nested circle dies. I used the largest which just fits inside an A2 envelope. I also die cut some white and my blue polka dot in a slightly smaller circle. I cut out the mountain from grey and white card stock and stuck it right to the blue polka dot paper, I then layered the white snow with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment last, but if I had thought about it I would have done it before adding the white to the card. Yeti is colored with both C1 for his fur and BG10 for his tummy, face and hands.

Products Used:

No comments